Telepathy Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We have a Sister Discussion Group
Telekinesis Community
http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/forum

Author Topic: Astral or soul plane  (Read 239 times)

Icrics

• View Profile
    • Email
Astral or soul plane
« on: August 06, 2017, 06:05:52 AM »

Hi all,

And to thanks to John about your interesting homepages.

I have had telepathic experiences from the chilhood and after this so called spiritual awakening I started read and search information about spiritual things.

Now I try to understand these astral and soul planes. I have felt many changes in my awareness to more balanced presence. Now three different mediums have said I'm going through changes, and my awareness is going to higher plane where my soul is. I met my higher self, and I got answers to some of my questions. Visions and feelings are much more steady there. But now I have started to experience a lot of talking in meditation state and I barely remember discussions and everything feels like mist. Do you have experienced similar things ever? How do you know when you step to higher plane than astral?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:10:27 AM by Icrics »

John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Astral or soul plane
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 07:06:08 AM »

Hello,

I am happy to have you in our little group.

I find that connecting with the higher self will help me to think and reflect in a way which is similar to that divine aspect of myself. I have had experiences where in a telepathic state talking with some one that I fall asleep and have no conscious recollection of that conversation. When I become conscious again I find that other persom was quite happy about our discussion. My belief is that the intellect itself can restrict our open hearted nature in various ways. That is is not necessary to remember those experiences.

I study channeled scientific information. My inderstanding is that our physical reality has a lot more to it than our science can comprehend. We live in a multiverse. There are energies in our known physical reality which are multidimensional. My view is that as our consciousness becomes more like that of our higher self, we get to appreciate a great deal more about the nature of the actual reality. As I see it, we do not move into higher planes of existance, we get to see and feel more about the nature of our everyday reality.

These are perceptions for sure. However if all dimensions of reality exist in our world then all of us are always in the so called astral plane. Our awareness of being present in it is what has evolved. I hope that this perspective is helpful.

John
What we are never changes!!
Who we Are is always changing.

Icrics

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 07:08:14 AM »

I agree. After the meeting with my higher self my consiouncess really seems to be moving towards my higher self. I can feel it many way and it feels exciting.

I have now started to see very beautiful mountain and ocean views, it feels like I would be in home everytime I see that same place from different views and different meditations. Then I asked to see something important for me and suddenly I appeared to the some big mountain city. Everything seemed to be well. I saw only comfortable looking people, and they were about 20-30 years old looking, and there was 2 kids who were running and playing some cat and mouse game. I saw houses, streets, walls and everything, but there wasn't shops or anything relating to money. I was a bit surprised when so many of them noticed and reacted their own ways to me.  It was funny when one of them started to smile to me when I lost control somehow and I was sinking into ground. I looked down and I saw transparent legs, cool.

Other interesting meditation vision was recently when I appeared to the front of a some kind of a quite big golden institute/academy/learning place, I don't know the right word. I moved inside to the hallway. I saw corridors, and I had not any idea where to go. I asked guides to show me a way and I went to the left corridor towards some learning room. In the room I started to experience one choosed dream like scenario. It didn't go so well and I started again. Now I choosed different path to help and deal things and people, and I passed a test.

It is a very strange to experience these things like I would be in real physcial world, but there are so many differencies. It is exciting to see very clearly and everything feels familiar. Time is a thing, what doesn't feel the same, and first it felt like being in slow motion movie, but now I have managed to adjust this issue somehow.

Can that be some real afterlive world or something like that? How you see a world where your soul is?

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 07:18:34 AM by Icrics »

John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 11:18:07 AM »

The eternal soul is a piece of what we call God. The higher self is you with that soul awareness in my view.

In that first vision where there were 2 kids who were running and playing. I can not help but think they were your real life children. There is no greater mission for God in physical reality than being a parent. Children emulate how you are. They mold them self after their parents. They may end up with very different beliefs however how they conduct them self is life is modeled by their parents.

The soul is everywhere. That is the nature of the true reality. This is hard for the logical intellect to digest however.

All I can think to say at this point is have fun with everything. Enjoy the adventure. Be happy and celebrate every day of your life.

John
What we are never changes!!
Who we Are is always changing.